Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's what I do!

Right right.

Did away with Simpleserver and we are now using heyO. This gives us tons more plugins, most you will probably never know about unless you were on while I was ironing out the kinks.

The ones I like are the mail, sign commands, and nether portals. I'll give more detail later in here or on the subreddit set up by dontworry! Thanks by the way. Dontworry is now famous if you didn't catch his post. He quickly made the front page of r/minecraft with his memorial pics which are awesome!

Hopefully within the next couple days I'll update the motd and give users and guest more commands they don't have. Any suggestions please send them this way or to the subreddit.

As sirreality did for me I'm doing for dontworry. If I'm not on and dontworry is then he will be the voice of Dynasty.

Keep up the good work! The server looks amazing!

_adda

P.s. And edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/minecraft_dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment